Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

New SQL 2012 guide for System Center.

Some time ago I wrote a guide for deploying System Center onto SQL and what you may need to consider.
The guide came around from a heated discussion between myself and a DBA at a big company who was not happy with a SQL configuration I made.

When I looked at the data out there it was very difficult to get a clear picture on the full gambit of System Center products and how they would interact with each other.

The last guide was written before the R2 release of System Center 2012 and so a lot of the new SQL 2012 features were not supported.  I know it took a long time to get this guide together but its nearly 200 pages of content. The people involved with this guide were Pete Zerger did Azure, Robert Hedblom did DPM, Matthew Long did the SQL MP chapter, Craig Taylor did the SQL VMM template section, Richard Green and Craig worked with me on the general editing and work on the cluster builds etc.

 .

You can get the guide here


No comments:

Post a Comment